God of Prosperity Mascot is one of the popular mascot during Chinese New Year season. God of Prosperity is the Chinese version of Santa Claus, where he gives out goodies in the form of luck and prosperity. Having a God of Prosperity Mascot at your event never fails to wow your guest where they get to take pictures with the mascot and create memories.
- Shoulder: 19 – 20 inch
- Bust: 42 – 48 inch
- Waist: 44 – 50 inch
- Length: 50 – 51 inch
Self-Collection: Costume to be self-collected at our office at No. 35, Jalan BK7A/2, Bandar Kinrara, 47180 Puchong, Selangor. During our office hours: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday. Please email us at email@example.com to make an appointment. The mascot collection is only available one working day before the booking date.
The following cancelation fees will apply for all mascot rental:
- More than 7 days prior to booking date: Full refund (minus administrative charges RM 5)
- 4 – 7 days: 50% of full rental fees
- 3 days: 100% of full rental fees
- No show: 100 % of rental fees to cancel please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state the subject: CANCELATION COSTUME RENTAL Ref: (booking number). Such terms are subject to change without prior notice.
Rates include: 1x manpower and 2 hours God of Prosperity Mascot walkabout.
Transportation charges: Delivery fee(s) is not included in the total price. Kindly enter your delivery address upon checkout. The fees will be calculated accordingly.
Manpower: Our crew will arrive 30 minutes before the event to prepare.
- DO NOT use any sharp harmful equipment to scratch and cut the mascot.
- DO NOT let any liquid substances spill on the mascot.
- DO NOT use corrosive liquid to scrub the mascot.
- DO NOT wash the mascot by yourself.
*All pictures shown is for illustration purpose only. Terms & Conditions apply.